Sunday, August 30, 2015

August End



I'm sad to see August end, but there are new horizons beckoning and I must remain surrendered to my good God and expectant of His plans for me which are always good.

Not easy, but good.

We partied on with lots of family meals while Vic and Marcia were still here!  Inside and outside, despite the lingering smoke.


It's always a treat when Dad shows up.


And this kind of cuteness is just over the top.  


Tante Hilda has outdone herself this summer, hosting several family gatherings. She fills the room with joy and covers the table with delicious dishes.  


Oh how I love this brother of mine!  


By the last weekend of August the smoke had mostly cleared and I drove down to take in a night of free music at the lake. 



 I got to see this!  
I can hardly believe I live here. 


There was a Blue's Band playing in the park which was lots of fun to listen to and Ollie won the "door prize" so he walked away with coupons for a bunch of "Fat Burgers".  Anita has put him on a two week cleanse so he has to wait awhile before he can indulge. 


AND I made it to the farmer's market!!  
So fun to fill the basket on my lap with all sorts of yummy organic produce grown by good friends. 


My smoothies will be full of kale, beets, carrots and fresh apples.  
Etc. Etc. Etc...
This is a season of great abundance.



No comments: