Friday, August 7, 2015

August Forever Please...




Dear Patrice made a big bowl of delicious borscht so it was that fast and easy to pull together a quick supper with the grandparents! 
Here they all are enjoying some watermelon after the feast.

These are my favourite days of summer.  
Sitting out on the patio enjoying the warmth and beauty and company.


And here is a yummy mocha drink bought for me by my good friend Asher.
He had mentioned that we should go for coffee sometime so we did!


He is one of my favourite people. 


This mysterious picture below was taken last Friday night at Guisichan Park where they were having a night of free classical music.
Oh be still my beating heart...
Cello and Harp
Flute and Piano
A sweet selection of opera songs
All enjoyed under the blue sky and big trees at this lovely Heritage Site! 


We were even given free bags of cherries and bottles of cold water.
Something felt a bit like heaven about this whole equation...


No comments: