Sunday, August 16, 2015

Church Picnic




Church in the park with baptisms also happened in August. There were drums and guitars and food and fellowship.
 Unfortunately I hit another pothole in the grass and gave myself what felt like a whiplash again.
Twice this summer!!  Gotta be more careful. 
Thankfully I had an appointment with my beautiful Harmony the next day and she put my neck and body back into alignment.


The visual reminder of the old passing away and the new creation being born is so powerful during a baptism.  
Such a glorious occasion in such a beautiful setting. 


My church family having a picnic in the park. 
It's a very good bunch of people to hang with. 
I'm just finding that getting out to these settings is a little tricky as nice as it is to be out and about...



No comments: