Sunday, August 23, 2015

Fiery Remnant


I'm laying in my quiet hotel room on a big comfy bed. The sun is shining in the wide blue Alberta sky outside my window. Barb has gone home and I have a bit of time before catching my flight to ponder and pray.

The buzz and excitement of the last four days is resonating in my spirit.
What a privilege that I was able to be here to be a witness to and a partaker of the journey that God has our nation on in these last days.
Outside of my room I hear the voices of my Chinese sisters, here at great cost to be part of this "seed" that God is birthing at this time.

I've already been asked to share at church next Sunday and I need to gather my thoughts so that I can share the beautiful and profound message.
This is a season of alignment - God is aligning the nations according to His purpose and as always is looking for a remnant that will pray this into life and stand in agreement with His Will.
His purposes WILL STAND and come to pass.
This is the time for the church, the body of Christ to begin to move as a family.
No more division of any sort.
Honouring and blessing all the different generations and nations and giftings and parts.
Each one so precious.
Praying fire into our spirits so that with one voice we will call out for His righteousness to burn across our nation and that we will do our part in Canada to bring healing to the nations.
Praying that the global family will arise with purpose and love in unity to bring glory to our King.

For we are members of another Kingdom - not one of this world.
All for one and one for all.
Arms linked, hearts on fire, moving with unstoppable power in the Name of Jesus.

For He alone is worthy.


No comments: