Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Forever Friends



Just as there are hardly enough words to describe the joy and amazingness of being at the Gathering, there are also hardly words to describe this friend.
She is like my own personal Mary Poppins and so much more.
She entered the room loaded down with bags full of fun and her trademark laugh.
My Barb.
The one who buoys me up with her faith when I'm feeling weak.


I brought along a small bag of nuts, a bit of chocolate and a dried scone in case I needed some sustenance, but Barb?
She brought a basket LOADED with food and goodies!!


Along with a bit of schnapps to sip on over crushed ice before bed time.  
It's just over the top! 


And of course there was nail polish for pedicures and a new bible she just happened to pick up on the way through Red Deer because she remembered I gave mine away last time I was in Edmonton.  


And of course she is the queen of special drinks, so I enjoyed a frapaccino a couple of times on this Edmonton journey.


 Amazingly enough she even brought me a vial of anointing oil, not knowing I had lost my previous one.  
So we were well anointed and smelling heavenly each time we went out the door.  


We are forever friends.


And I am forever grateful...


No comments: