Thursday, August 13, 2015

Neighbour Love



This lovely collection of organic peaches was brought to me courtesy of my kind neighbours!  Look at all those colourful little orbs of juicy deliciousness. 
I've shared them with family, made smoothies and have frozen a bag of them for those cold dark days ahead that I am choosing not to think about.  


And two of these monstrous organic zucchini's are hanging around to be turned into something delicious.  I've used one so far and have made a very delicious creamy soup with it. 
They were brought into my kitchen courtesy of our neighbours across the street and from Patrice's co-worker (who is an old neighbour!)



These beautiful black berries came from our kind neighbours from across the street as well. 

Makes me excited to share the Mac apples from our big backyard tree so that I can be a loving neighbour too...
They are getting ripe very early this year as it has been a hot summer.
We are in the middle of yet another heat wave!!




No comments: