Friday, May 15, 2015

Forged in Heaven



This dear friend surprised me with a bouquet of the most beautiful tulips and a visit today.  
We have years and years and miles and miles of history.
Literally.
Our friendship has taken us to so many different places, always in search of more of God. 
Hawaii, Colorado, Edmonton, Ottawa, Langley, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Calgary and back to Hawaii again.

And in seeking Him, we found Him.
Because He is true to His promise that if we seek Him we will find Him. 


Ahhhhh, I am so grateful for what she has meant to me over the course of the last 25 years or so. 
And her faith has nourished and carried me when my own felt worn out and weak.
This friendship was forged in heaven...


Plus, this is one friend who likes taking pictures at least as much, if not more than I do.  And that is comforting to me on some level.  



No comments: