Sunday, February 11, 2007

Brave Words


Man, I am such a newbie at this blogging thing... I can't remember my font or the colour that matches my page, but hey - on with the adventure!  I must be willing to risk looking silly and sounding like a fool to do this and only one other person in the world (besides Jesus) knows that I've even started a blog.  Should feel safer than it does. 

Just want to report to the seen and unseen world that I'm waiting for some miracles...and while I wait I'm learning to say "Though He slay me, yet will I hope in Him"  Job 13:15  Brave words for this little battle maiden, but HE lives in me and speaks truth and gives me courage.  Fighting for the very lives of some dear people - amazed at how incredibly hard life can get for such incredibly long periods of time.  But then again, it is a battle and most battles are not won in a day!  And we will continue to fight the good fight of faith until He sweeps us into His arms and says those long awaited words "Well done myy good and faithful servant".  

So I turn my face into the wind and proclaim blessings and life over barren valleys.  Proclaim that "I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living".  Psalm 27

No comments: