Thursday, February 22, 2007

CeLEbrAtE!


Had a day worth celebrating - time with a dear friend accomplishing the "seemingly impossible" in so little time, with such sweet fellowship. A couple of hours straight from heaven!

Dinner reunion with a precious family who has endured much and continues to overcome much. These faithful warriors of the faith who just keep putting one foot in front of the other in simple, profound obedience. An evening filled with good food, lots of laughter, wise counsel and the presence of Jesus. The evening ended with a prayer from their handicapped, beautiful daughter - words mostly unintelligible, but touching us deeply. I think the heavens were moved by those sounds...

And now, as I lay tucked into my soft bed I watched this little video clip and was taken around the world with a dance of great delight... Click on the link and dance with me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNF_P281Uu4 sorry, can't seem to get the link but will try tomorrow!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

hello!! I felt like leaving a comment. So that's what I'm doing. I Love you!
Patrice