Monday, February 12, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS!!!


Thank you to those of you who persevered in finding this post!!! I inadvertently typed the wrong address to this blog (in my great excitement and nervousness) and sent some of you on a wild goose chase. SHEESH...I shouldn't even bother trying to look or sound like I know what I'm doing. But I must say that the very fact that I was informed, not only once but TWICE, that I was nowhere to be found made me feel very, very loved.

In looking back over this blog I found myself having trouble trying to read the bright pink words on the blue background...hmmm. Is it just me or does it do something funny to your brain too? Kind of like a wild Disney ride or something...without the movement...or fun for that matter. Anyhow, let me know if you're annoyed by the colors and I'll see what I can do. There are a whole palette of colors to choose from. Could keep me busy for a long while.

And some REALLY, REALLY great news...I just brought home Annamarie Byl and her mom from the airport. They returned from Children's Hospital in Vancouver where Annamarie has been since December 28th when she had surgery for Crohn's Disease. There have been complications galore and much despair and frustration, but she's up and walking (very weak)and looking absolutely wonderful and alive. YEAH GOD! Pray for her complete healing from this horrible disease. She is such a trooper and a gift from God. One miracle in the making...Thank you dear Jesus.

No comments: