Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Beloved One



Look at all the color and sweetness and beauty in this picture!  This is my very beautiful and precious sister and today we celebrated her birthday.  She's holding a mug I gave her that says "do all things with love".  


Such a very fitting motto for her as she is so very full of love and kindness. And I have been the recipient of that love for over 54 years!  She was on the scene before me and she welcomed the "german baby" she had ordered with adoration and love which has never stopped.
But this isn't about me haha!  
I'm just viewing this birthday through the lens of one of those who has been deeply touched by the deep well and amazing masterpiece that is my sister.  
This is about Elsie and the precious gift that she is to all of our lives. 


It was just a little group that gathered on her back patio on a warm June evening to celebrate her one wild and precious life, but it was sweet and lovely and full of delicious things and beautiful music. 


It's hard to know where to begin when describing this sister of mine.  
Music flows from her finger tips and songs from her heart,
Color swirls around her, 
she is like her Father who makes all things beautiful
her clothing is her artistry,
unique and colourful paintings she creates with love
 flowers are her language.

Generous and kind
Thoughtful and passionate
Fierce and devoted
Noble and true. 

She's my sister and I'm glad I get to share life with her.
Happy, Happy Birthday Dear Noble One! 


No comments: