Thursday, June 23, 2016

Bomi



Sometimes, from out of the blue, the Lord drops beautiful gifts into our lives.


My sweet friend Bomi texted that she was camping nearby and would love to come by and see me.  She was part of the staff of my Word By Heart school in Kona over two years ago and the only other Canadian in our group.
She's vivacious, bright, beautiful and is a true lover of God.
So of course, I said YES, COME!!  We had a great time re-connecting and sharing our journey; highs and lows.  The blessing didn't stop there, however.  Bomi's whole family came by the next morning to pick her up and we all had such a sweet time of fellowship together in the kitchen, in spite of the rainy weather. Bomi's parents are missionaries to the least and lost in downtown Calgary, feeding the hungry and ministering the love and salvation of God to those on the streets.  


Such a precious family.  
I can see why Bomi is as sweet as she is!  Bomi's mom is passionate about prayer and she ministered to me for an extended period of time, letting the Lord guide her hands as she prayed for healing for various parts of my body.  It was a heavenly experience to say the least.  She was formerly a professional singer and her prayers were interspersed with beautiful singing and tongues.  Heaven touched earth in my kitchen and I felt greatly encouraged. 



No comments: