Friday, June 24, 2016

Non book Club



I'm still meeting with this beautiful group of women - my former "book club" which has now morphed into more of a prophetic, prayer, praise club.


Or more aptly, we should perhaps call ourselves the Hot Flash Gals... as we take turns in that department.  Perhaps it's just the fire of God making it's way around the circle, landing inside of us instead of on our heads.  When Bomi gave me this bottle as a thank you gift, I was happy to share it with my ladies as it seemed quite appropriate on so many levels.  


Here's one of our lovelies burning up while Donna beside her is wearing a fuzzy warm sweater due to the cool rainy evening.  We started off outside, but before long I was handing out blankets and then the rain came along with a double rainbow.  We took that as a good sign and headed indoors to pray for more miracles.  


No comments: