Monday, June 6, 2016

Red Hot



This beauty and I had lunch at a new spot that serves a menu that she can handle. Unfortunately she's got some food intolerances that can make things pretty painful so we try to find a place that serves what works for her. 
We had such a nice visit at a lovely spot overlooking the valley and finished off with an iced matcha lemonade to combat the unbelievable heat. 


My car read this temperature when I got into it one morning after teaching. 
Hot stuff baby!


We also found out we were wearing our smoking hot matching red shoes!
Like mother- like daughter. 


And she took off on the "new" motor bike Daniel put together for her.
She just recently got her licence and is loving zooming around town. 
Not my favourite thing exactly, but thankfully I can pray while they are out having fun.


No comments: