Thursday, May 17, 2018

Brand New Bedroom



While I was away at the coast for the concert, something wonderful was happening back home.
After living here for 16 years I decided it was time to update my bedroom carpet.


Having two dogs and using a wheelchair created a rather ugly, permanent mess on the off-white carpet.  No matter how many times we scrubbed the stains or had the carpet shampooed it still looked very dirty.
So I took the plunge and ordered new carpet.
And...
since I was changing up the carpet I decided to go all the way and paint the walls and get new bedding too!  


I am so happy with this fresh new look and since I spend the majority of my life in this room it was a good investment! 


Here are some cute shots of Ladybug enjoying "our' new room.
The chicken even made it onto the new bedding.


And Blue Bird enjoys it too.
This is a difficult scenario for Ladybug - she is exercising a great deal of self-control not to snap at the bird.


So after all the strain of arranging painters, carpets, furniture moving and more furniture moving my world is at peace again.
I love my little sanctuary and am so grateful that I could refresh this space.



No comments: