Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Road Tripping


I finished up early at school with all of my students so that I could travel to the wedding a few days early.


The sights were endlessly beautiful and some great playlists made the four hour trip fly by.


We took Patrice's vehicle so I got to be a passenger and just spend the time sightseeing and enjoying myself.


We stopped in to visit Marcy (Nicole's mom) who is a dear friend from waaaaay back. 
She still has a needlepoint picture of some Scottish thistles displayed that I made for her about 33 years ago.
Cool bit of history we share.
Plus we share kids so that's even more impressive.


Marcy prepared a beautiful tray of tea and goodies and we had a sweet visit while Patrice tried out Marcy's 7 string guitar!   It was a gift from her grandmother who played it when she lived back in Russia.


Such a precious friendship!




No comments: