Thursday, March 3, 2016

Breaking Through


Well, on the first day of March I awoke to big snowflakes falling and the ground covered in white, but that passed quickly and I am not even going to post a picture.  
I'm finished with winter. 


I've been checking the garden lately for signs of Spring and today I found this brave little soul and some of his companions.
He is the first to have broken through the wintery landscape!
Winter is past and the birds have been singing a
 chorus of praise.


Yesterday on my way up the hill I had to stop and capture these colours.
Glorious green and brilliant blue.


And these two sweeties have recently gotten their winter coats shaved off. 
Soon there will be lambs...be still my beating heart!
We've all made it through another winter season and our hearts are eager, expectant, full of hope and ready to celebrate.


This diva also had a hair cut today so she is sporting her little sweater.
I couldn't manage her hairy legs but her body is slick and shaved.
Now the big hairy Moose needs to be tackled.  I had no energy left for that.


These two are out in the shop this afternoon working on the old motorcycle that Daniel bought Nicole at Christmas.  They're replacing parts and getting it ready for a fun season of adventures.  As much as I'd rather not have my kids on motorcycles my job is to bless them and to pray, pray, PRAY! 


I can hear the engine revving so I think they're making progress out there!  


No comments: