Saturday, March 12, 2016

Some Culture



I was given two tickets to one of the most lovely performances I have ever been to. This Father and son duo were putting on their "inaugural" concert together and it was so rich; acoustic guitar, spoken word, singing, and harp. 
The venue added to the whole experience as it was held in the little old wooden  Anglican church that I go to on Sunday mornings.  Great acoustics in an intimate setting made the evening so perfect.

**************

Then today after I finished another chelation treatment I was reminded by a friend about the last showing of "Peter Pan" at my school so I was so happy to be able to take that in as well.  So much talent and such a great production.  A fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon.


Spring Break has begun and I've been loving it!  


No comments: