Thursday, March 10, 2016

Mind Blowing Beauty


My heart is thoroughly happy about the wonderfully early Spring we are experiencing here.  Last Sunday I went down to the lake to attend the disabled sailing meeting in preparation for a fun summer on the water.  It was delightfully warm and sunny and I felt so very important wheeling around the new Yacht Club.  I don't know if I'll get in there again so I took a picture to capture the moment.   Just check out all this downtown March beauty...


Patrice and I picked up some special coffees and snacks...


and headed to the boardwalk to enjoy the warm afternoon sunshine. 


Our last Friday prayer and praise drive was also exceptionally lovely. We sat here to have our little burgers and hot drinks.


Then we took a drive around a little nearby lake discovering a beautiful area that looked like the Alps!  There were cows grazing on the hills and so much promise of Spring despite the snow covered hills off in the distance.


I had fun with my ProHDR camera app and Elsie and Pupcake were perfect models with this exceptional backdrop.


I can hardly even believe I get to live here.  Truly the goodness of God touches absolutely every area of my life and this location is just over the top amazing. 


This is the verse I've been meditating on today.  
Totally mind blowing material...


  For the law was given through Moses, but God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever seen God. But the unique One, who is himself God, is near to the Father’s heart. He has revealed God to us.  John 1:17



No comments: