Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Arnold



I had the privilege of meeting up with this wonderful fellow today in a grocery store.  He's a real prayer warrior in this region and I know he is going to enjoy a "rich harvest of righteousness" because he just doesn't give up.
He has suffered a great deal in his life as result of years of abuse in the residential schools and a difficult history but what an amazing overcomer he is.
He constantly prays, reads the word and goes out looking for people to encourage and evangelize.  
We had a fabulous visit and time of prayer.  
I had asked the Lord to arrange my day and when another coffee visit didn't work out I just went out to do my shopping and there was Arnold, just waiting to make my day. 


This was the glorious sunset that closed the day for me. 


Amen.





No comments: