Saturday, August 23, 2014

downtown



I'm always so very happy when I rouse myself to leave my cozy house on the orchard and head down the long hill into our wonderful little city.  In the summer months it's bustling with life and activity and music.  There are so many restaurants  with tables outside and it feels friendly.

Plus there's the lake!!!!  And the most fascinating people out walking their dogs, and wearing some outrageously amazing outfits and hairstyles.  It's really worth the trip down!

Not long ago I went for a fun outing with Patrice and my very dear friend Dawn and her daughter.  We went to a foodie kind of movie and checked out the sails and the lake on our walk home.


And last night Patrice and I headed down for an evening of music at the lake.


We found some of our tribe and settled in for a good time till the stars were out and everyone was up dancing to the music.  


I just love August.  And living here.  And...this dog.  


His name was Carlos.  Hard to believe he would let them give him a hairdo like this. 


No comments: