Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August Ambience


I am just loving the ambience of August.  The long days continue, filled with the loveliest moments, prayers, visits with friends, meals on the back patio, times on the beach,

I'm trying not to think about summer being over, as I begin to panic with the thought of the long dark winter that looms a few calendar pages away...

So I'm documenting the beautiful events of August and I'm drinking in the moments and breathing in the sweet smell of apples as I drive along the roads.  Just reminding myself to live in the moment and trust God.
All the time.

This afternoon was just delightful.  



Visiting Tante Hilda as she waits for her heal to heal!  


Chelation to freshen up my veins and stuff while visiting with my lovely friend Celia.  We are always on a mission to find out how to get healthy. 


Elsie brought over some friends and we enjoyed some iced water and a visit one afternoon.  My sister is an absolute gem.  I just love her so very, very much and wish my life was different so I could run into her house easily.  Sigh. 



No comments: