Monday, January 24, 2000

Teamwork and Testimonies

 A full day... Challenges and delights.  I so enjoy the team we are working with.  Wonderful treasures they are!  We did 2 programs with the children and I worked one of the puppets - a bird named Pedro.  felt a bit awkward with it but it seems kids just love puppets so you don't have to be too perfect.

Thankfully our hotel has a pool so that keeps the kids happy and I love my room that looks into the courtyard. 

This evening we were invited to share our testimony at a home group and the family whose home it was at were wonderful.  They fed us and let me use their shower. (What a workout!)

It's been fun watching Ron interact with the team - they love his humour and he loves keeping them entertained.  Ron's been quite relaxed and laid back on this trip. 

Back to the home group...  I shared our testimony and Ron even said a bit!  It went very easily and I shared 1 Peter 1:1-8 in relation to it.  felt kind of insecure after but had the opportunity to pray for several people following.

The translation was excellent and made it quite easy for me.  I guess I just have to trust that Jesus touched whomever He chose to.  

Now we are all tucked into our hotel room - each one is reading and I am happy with my clean hair. =)

No comments: