Wednesday, January 5, 2000

Different Kind of Holiday

 Actually I didn't get around to praying all those passages but they are so good and I want them close at hand for future reference.  

It's 11:30 pm and my lights should be out but who can resist such a lovely quiet hour?

Patrice is tucked in beside me and I love sleeping with her - she is so "there" when she sleeps, head thrust back, deep even breathing.  such a gift - she's so intense.  We get along really well when we're not fighting. =) 

I just want to say that I prayed alone for one hour today, for Canada and I feel rather pleased about that, especially after all my struggles this week to pray.

I also attended a wonderful prayer meeting at the school this morning followed by a prayer meeting at church! 

Ron is picking up a new truck in Winnipeg so the kids and I are alone for 5 days.  A different kind of holiday.


No comments: