Wednesday, January 26, 2000

A Broken Vessel & A Masterpiece

The adventure continues - each day different and delightful.

Yesterday we went to town in the evening to shop a little, watch some clowns and enjoy some REAL Mexican food.  Gringas and Tacos - absolutely delicious.

This morning after we did the program at the boys home, a few of us team members gathered to pray and Rhondda began to get prophetic words for several of us.  Trough her the Lord spoke so tenderly yet powerfully to me and I felt greatly encouraged.  I'll write what I remember.

"God told me a story about a young girl who loved him and wanted to go out into the world to tell others about Him.  She would go anywhere and do anything and wanted to work for Him and serve Him.  Her name was Martha.

She gave up herself and her time and He then took her WILL...

Jesus asked the Father how she could become a Mary. (The Father said to the son "watch me take a Martha and make her a Mary so he touched her with His hand and she became a broken vessel and He was with her in the suffering.  

The pain did not make her bitter.

I gave to Him the most precious thing of all - my will.

Because of the suffering my name is written in the list of those with faith and is credited to me as righteousness!! 

The day is coming when the Lord will come and set me free from my suffering! He sees all the pain and has written it all down.

Picure of a vessel broken into many, many pieces and he took it and made it into a masterpiece - made by the master's hands.  

No comments: