Sunday, January 30, 2000

Feast for the Eyes

 We're back in Manzanillo.  The trip was great - I loved the scenery! 

It feels like we've been in Mexico for such a long time already - we've seen so much and done so much!

Right now I sit at the oceanside hearing the waves rhythmically rush in - there's a row of palms with coconuts in front of me and a marvellous view of Manzanillo Centro off to the left - colourful houses covering the hillsides along the harbour.  

The sun is on my back as I look out over this incredible vista.  A few people are out on the beach - getting their feet wet or just walking.  

A feast for my eyes - I breathe deeply of the ocean air and love the sounds dancing around me.  Laughter from the pool behind me - most of the team are there sunning themselves and visiting.  Such a nice group. 

Seeing each other more clearly - the bugs on the beautiful flowers are visible but we can choose to look past them.  If only that were easier in marriage.  Such an opportunity for growth!  

No comments: