Monday, August 27, 2018

God's Good Earth



I love when Patrice comes home.
Her presence here is so familiar and so natural.


These lazy summer days are such a delight.
My succulents on the back patio have been very happy as well.


Seems to be a perfect spot for them to thrive.
I've turned this planter into a little memorial for Moose =)


While she was home Patrice prepared a huge Indian dinner and invited over the friends that have been supporting her over the past year.


I'm impressed when I see the younger crowd represented so well.
The fact that they honor Patrice and what she is working towards environmentally in a practical way at a time in their lives when finances are probably not overly abundant really touches me.


It was a perfect evening to sit outside in our beautiful surroundings on the patio with all of these beautiful people and celebrate the goodness of God.
Caring for creation costs... it costs time and money.
Here are people who are invested in preserving God's good earth by sharing their resources and showing love for my precious girl in the process.




No comments: