Thursday, September 28, 2017

Party On!




Somehow I was blessed enough to get invited to my lovely daughter-n-luv's birthday on the actual day of!



We checked ahead and when we saw it was going to be sunny Nicole opted for a patio party which was a perfectly lovely idea.


So thankful to live in this valley.


I love this group of gals and we had a scrumptious time celebrating this bronzed beauty. 


It was nice to arrive early and to be able to take advantage of all the early bird specials so we feasted and drank to the special occasion of Nicole turning 31.
Wow!
I'm praying that this coming year will be far less stressful for her and full of times of refreshing for her. 


It's such a gift to live in one place long enough to have good long friendships with people.
And I've lived with each one of these beauties at one point or another.



We decided to go big or go home.



And tore into the sweets like some starved sharks!!



I don't usually order desserts at these fancy places, but there is definitely a right time and my daughter's birthday is one of them!!
They were works of art and the flavour was fabulous.


No comments: