Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August Peace


Beautiful gentle morning light is shining down on the maple leaves outside my room as I lay in bed listening to little Birdie chattering happily in the kitchen.  
The two dogs have joined me as I have my morning quiet time and I sense the kind presence of my Heavenly Father encompassing all of me.  

What bliss, what joy is mine to know He is watching over all.
And, as He reminds me so often, I have NOTHING to fear.
Ever. 
I want to learn to live in that knowledge.

In one of my readings this morning I was asked what peace was for me and I feel like it is the absolute KNOWING that God has it all...I need not be stressed or concerned for anything because HE is looking after me.  
Completely - He has not missed anything that has to do with me or my life. 

I am fully aware that the storms come raging in and there are all sorts of attacks levelled against us at all times, but for this moment, I know peace.

And this is the only moment I am asked to live in.  
Right here, right now, God is looking after me and all that I love.

No comments: