Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Uniquely Canadian


Thankfully we had a Moose sighting for all of our British friends and pictures were taken before he wandered off!  


I fell in love with these dear kids and am so grateful that I had the opportunity to get to know them even though I missed so many years.



Each one has such a unique and delightful personality and my friends are parenting their kids very, very well.


We had to do some "mall time" which was energized  by a trip to Timmy's where coffee was happily ingested. Teya got to wear the Canada crown.
She's obviously not quite ready to own this half of her ancestry.


And of course, POUTINE were thoroughly enjoyed!


A final night together followed by a fire under the starlit sky was a fitting end to a most glorious holiday. 


I am incredibly grateful that this actually happened.

No comments: