Thursday, August 11, 2016

Kayaking like a BOSS!



Ok, I tell you, God is so extravagant and exceptional in how He loves us and pours out His kindness into our lives.
My sweet friend Liz arranged for me to go out kayaking with her on the most beautiful August evening imaginable.


It was with an organization that gives the disabled community opportunities to experience the outdoors with no barriers; so there was a back rest installed for me and two strong ladies that just popped me into the seat.
Liz has worked for this group so she knew the ropes.
This is how my God arranges my life.
He goes before me and puts amazing people into place to love on me.


Liz looked after EVERYTHING!   
I just had to show up and enjoy the exquisite joy of floating effortlessly on the water.
Such a beautiful feeling.
So much love.
So much of Jesus.


We even had the opportunity to go hunting for baby Moses amongst the reeds and we nearly got stuck.
I say "we" but it was actually Liz doing ALL THE WORK!
So much fun.


Can't you just smell the gorgeous summer air and hear the happy sounds of laughter bouncing off the water?


My cup is full to overflowing.
Again.


No comments: