Tuesday, August 9, 2016

August Ambiance



I've been spending some amazing time with this lovely woman.  
The Lord miraculously gave us a little "staycation" together here at my house and I've been loving hanging out in the yard, garden and house with my dear Celia. 
She is truly as beautiful inside as she is outside, and that says a lot.
A woman dedicated to the Lord and seeking Him with all of her heart.


She is one of those natural "helpers" that sees what needs doing and just steps in and makes the world around her orderly and lovely.
She has been such a gift, helping me with my planters, loving on the puppies (and enjoying them almost as much as I do) and cleaning wherever she goes.


She rejoices with me in the tiny crop of peas and tomatoes that my gardening endeavours have produced this year.


Thankfully she pointed out that the tomatoes were ripe or I may have missed the event!  I munched on some of the sweet little guys tonight and the dogs love the snap peas just as much as I do!  


Celia found one teensy carrot that somehow seeded itself from last year's crop.  


Most of all we love to pray together.
It's what brought us together in the first place, about 20 some years ago and it keeps us together, kneeling at the foot of the cross and believing for all sorts of miracles.


We've had some lovely times out on the back patio seeking God in the beautiful August sun.

And tonight she caught this funny little happening.
Birdie saw me looking into the fridge and he flew over onto my head to have a peek as well.  



\

2 comments:

Diwakar said...

Hello dear sister in the Lord. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad that I came across your profile on the blogger and the blog post to know you, your love for the Lord and go through your blog post to see those beautiful pictues with description. I thoroughly enjoyed those pictures. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you because of your Christian faith. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We also encourge young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear fro m you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends.

Diwakar said...

Hello sister. I will be coming to Calgary, Canada in the month of October and will be so glad to stop by your place and visit you. My son lives in Calgary and during my stay over there it would be joy to meet you. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.