Sunday, November 8, 2015

Cozying In



Sara and I took a "walk and roll" down the Greenway, which has now become a Hallowed Hall of Golden Glory! 
Just look at that pathway leading off into the light.
Ahhh, so many foretastes of glory.


This morning I was encouraged  and reminded of where my Hallowed Hall of Golden Glory is leading  when I read in Phillipians 3:20,
"But our homeland is in heaven, and we are waiting for our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, to come from heaven. By his power to rule all things, he will change our humble bodies and make them like his own glorious body."


The days are so short now and it was getting dark when we drove up the hill so we did something spontaneous and stopped to order pizza from our local pizzeria.  
We are cozying in for the winter months...


I want to make the best of this dark season - to keep it full of warmth and light and fun. My body wants to rebel and has been having difficulty moving and doing transfers and my hands have been sore and stiff, but this is only temporary.
This is not my homeland... 


I'm just passing through and the best is yet to come.




No comments: