Sunday, September 20, 2015

Friendly Fall


One of my favourite things is having outings and coffee with people I love. It feeds my extroverted self and it fills up my cup in more ways than one!  It's been looking kinda like this...


Hahaha...

Seriously, that was one delicious drink I enjoyed with my dear friend Gayle.  
So decadent. 
We actually did coffee twice in one day if I"m going to be completely honest here. 
We were just getting into the thick of things, conversation wise, when she had to bolt to get to an appointment.  
As I was driving away Patrice texted me inviting me to pop in to the Streaming cafe where she was working.  
So I did and I invited Gayle to join me.
And she did.  
As I was saying, this needs to be a full time position which I am more than wiling to fill. 


There was supper at the Curiosity with the kids.  
Another favourite thing in my life. Gotta work at keeping in touch with these dear ones who are busy, busy, busy...  Daniel is heading into what appears to be a very intensive semester. 
Oh precious gifts. 
The prayers I carry with me day and night and night and day...
The love that never ends. 



We bumped into Jeremy, a childhood friend of Daniel's and had a super sweet connection.
God's divine appointments.
I'm starting to pray for them every day now.  

Because they provide opportunities to love and bless and encourage and pray...


Lunch with these dear warrior friends was another over the top blessing from God. They are my inspiration and encouragement in so many ways. 
We've all been ground into the dust a few times over, but we are held together by the living God and He keeps breathing life into us.


Then there's this guy, Ollie, who is just plain sweet.  He's been added to my collection of friends over the past couple of years and he helps me find all my points in our Cribbage games.
He usually wins.


And then there is my car coffee shop.  
When I'm too tired or lazy to get in and out of my car I am so very grateful for those drive thru vendors.  
Someone sweet had given me a gift card so I got my favourite Cinnamon Dolce Latte and sat at this lovely locale.
Another piece of paradise.


Lovely Lisa had so kindly offered to run errands with me (being my legs) and we celebrated afterwards with a prayer time at the lake. 


This friend is such a lover of God and has the gift of "helps" which I am often in need of. 
She suffers much and has much compassion.
I'm grateful for ones like this who pray with me and fill my life with kindness.


No comments: