Tuesday, July 7, 2015

oops


So, this happened.  
I'm glad it wasn't worse, but I bumped into someone who was coming out of a parking lot as I was driving down a road.  I was on the way home from praying with a friend.  


My dear little Mazda just kind of folded in on itself so that I didn't have a horrible bump, but the girl I hit wasn't very happy.  I couldn't blame her either - she had a  beautiful white shiny car and both air bags deployed on the side I hit.  I was so relieved to see her come out of her vehicle even if she was swearing up a storm!   


I apologized profusely, over and over and was quite concerned about her - wondering if she had bumped her head and offering her water, advising that perhaps she should sit down. 
By the end of the rather unfortunate situation, she was saying that I seemed so nice and she wished we had met under different circumstances and I also had the opportunity to pray for her.



By the time I called about the insurance I found out that she had already accepted 100% responsibility so that was that. 

I am taking God up on His word that says HE WILL cause all things to work together for good for me, because I love Him and am called according to His beautiful purposes. 


And I'm praying for that sweet young girl - that God will use it for good in her life as well.
Meanwhile I have no car until they fix my little red zoomer.





No comments: