Sunday, April 26, 2015

An Unfinished List

Fifty three fun facts about me at fifty three

1.     I rarely finish books that I start
2.     I rarely read books anymore
3.     I read the Bible online now
4.     I spend money much more easily now
5.     I like special drinks immensely
6.     Cinnamon dolce latte and chai are my favorites,
7.     Also mocha and earl grey tea.  Oh yum
8.     I’m enjoying baking once again
9.     I’m shocked at how much pain my hands are in already
10. I absolutely love working with kids at school
11. I prefer working as a volunteer this year again
12. I’m not strapped for cash and that’s probably why
13. I still love classical music on cbc while I drive
14. I also love to use my driving time for prayer
15. I love entertaining
16. But it’s awkward due to my hands
17. I listen to the same stoires over and over to fall asleep
18. Pride and prejudice and Anne of green gables are my favorites
19. I’m enjoying Derek Prince teaching very much once again
20. I’m blogging more than ever
21. I keep my personal prayer journal online
22. My siblings and I get along really, really well

23. I wake up often at night.

I I  I didn't manage to finish the list but it's a little peek into this season.  I don't know what happened to the numbers - I copied and pasted and the numbers didn't want to come along for the ride. 

No comments: