Saturday, January 31, 2015

Beautiful Increase


My eyes are filled with such splendour.


This muted winter beauty...
The hills, the clouds, the trees, the lake, the snow, the creek, the ice, the water, the sun, the moon, the colours the shades, the sheep, the donkey, the dogs!
Amazing and so extraordinary, transforming daily, these shades of grey.


Year by year awareness grows and my eyes take in more glory.
HE becomes more and more beautiful
Majestic Creator, Genuis, Artist Extraordinaire
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.


The more beautiful He becomes the more I love Him
I praise Him more and see even more beauty
And love Him even more.
Overwhelmed am I and so full of wonder.

This Artist Divine
The Creator in whose image I am made
Surrounds me with His glory
Tangible glory
My eyes are so full of Him
My heart expanding and eager.
Expectant...


I delight as I abide
Under His shadow
Under the canopy of clouds and blue

Learning to rest
To trust
To wait
To praise and worship.

I look at Him.
Because "those who look to Him are radiant, their faces are never covered with shame."
I get to choose to look at His glory and goodness and away from my own inadequacy and "unfinishedness".


I will keep looking up and around.
He is everywhere and He is truly beautiful.
Mysterious and HOLY, perfect and awesome.
And in love with me.

Oh my.
This is pure
goodness.



No comments: