Saturday, January 24, 2015

More and more GRACE!



I am surprisingly happy to be here this winter.
The beauty is breathtaking and the cold isn't getting into my bones like it has in other cold seasons. 



Just look at my cozy little nest all tucked into the snow under the huge blue sky. 
I simply love it up here.  
And I get to host fun dinner parties when I have energy and when the Lord so kindly connects all the dots for me.  
This little dinner here with these beautiful people was one of those nights when heaven touches earth and God just shows up and kisses everybody with His Great Kindness. 


And I had a divine connection with this beautiful couple at the mall.  
A short, blessed meeting to connect about our common love for Israel.  
I heard this fellow play and sing scripture songs at a church on Sunday night with his lovely Jewish wife.
Someone gifted me with his CD which I have been playing in the car and I somehow really wanted to meet him and get more of those CD's to pass out.
The Lord is waking us up to the importance that Israel plays in these days and times and he and his Jewish wife are part of that plan. 
So here we were, enjoying a green drink, talking about Israel and having a little prayer meeting. 


Then there's my "book club".  
As you can see we are really serious about our books.


In actuality the books were shoved off to the end of the table and we spent a wonderful evening together laughing uproariously, sharing our own real life stories and rejoicing that one of our precious members is publishing her book which is coming out in FEBRUARY which once again affirms us as a "book club".


Of course there were lots of treats to eat and we ended with a sweet time of prayer.  We all just really, really want more of God and what He has for us.  
Here we are Father, your handmaidens...
In love with the Living WORD. 

**************************

And here is my precious friend.  So full of God and grace and wisdom and courage.  She makes my winter bright and beautiful with her presence.  I was driving up my driveway as she was coming down.  What a sweet smile to brighten my day. 



No comments: