Sunday, November 9, 2014

Our Life is our Message


We went out last evening to a meeting at the Yehuda Hotel where my dear friend Hannah met us and David spoke.
I am thankful for the perspective that I get when I hear David explaining his life story intertwined with the calling God has on his life and the times we live in.
He said that our life is basically our message.  The trials, the obedience, the resultant character that is formed as we purpose to know Him in our everyday moments and day to day activities and encounters.
And in his life, the Lord called him out of his profession as a cardiac surgeon to prepare His bride for the second coming.  Obviously that sounded very strange to him as well as to his family and fiancĂ© but for him it was more important to obey God than to please those around him, even though he had always been a most obedient son and loved his family dearly.

With that obedience has come a most amazing journey of David moving to Canada, beginning the journey of reconciliation and alignment within Canada and then other nations, leading to me and thousands of others being here doing the Zechariah 822 Gathering.  In Israel.

There was so much more to the evening and I am looking forward to seeing the amazing things that will unfold in the days to come as we gather and pray and then go our separate ways to continue to fulfill the command of loving God with all our hearts and our neighbours as ourselves.

We are all living out a message, a part of His Story.
I'm so glad that part of my story involves this time in Jerusalem.  





No comments: