Friday, January 17, 2014

Victory!


By the grace of God I was able to memorize AND present the last section we learned yesterday before the class.

I volunteered to be one of the first two people to do this, because I knew I needed to get back on that horse...

And I am SO glad that I did.

Feels like a miracle.

The class was so incredibly encouraging,
And I actually enjoyed the presentation - I was able to do it with passion and joy and expression.

I am amazed and so thankful.

Interestingly, I had to present again to a "real" audience this morning and despite the fact that I messed up and forgot parts and got things mixed up, I continued on and finished.

In front of a seemingly uninterested class.
Haha.

It was 8:00 am and they probably weren't ready for long scriptural recitations.

Onward and upward!




No comments: