Sunday, April 1, 2018

What Wondrous Love



Easter
An Empty Cross
Sunshine


Daffodils
Children
Hope


The story is told again.
It is fresh and new, every single day.
Radiating life.
The glorious message that is light and hope in a very dark world.


The bread and the wine
His body 
His blood.
Willingly poured out.
His life laid down in place of mine.
Oh great sacrifice that forgives and shouts LIFE! forevermore.


 This amazing painting is displayed at the meeting hall in the Village.
Artist: Peter VanderBurgt (not sure of the spelling)
He captured the beauty of Christ's sacrifice so powerfully.


Time spent with family... 
tradition and love.


It seemed fitting that I came upon this lovely scene on my way home.

I stopped to listen and watch.
My cup overflowing.
What wondrous love is this, oh my soul
That caused the Lord of Bliss to bear the dreadful curse for my soul...

Gratitude unending fills my soul!




No comments: