Friday, October 6, 2017

Big Changes on the Horizon...




So I"ve got this new toy - the motorcycle attachment for my wheelchair and I've been having fun racing around the neighbourhood. 


It has 5 gears, so I can get some pretty good speed when I'm not going uphill.
Like hair flying in the wind kind of speed!!  



What a crazy fun way to spend some time up here.
I even whipped over to the neighbours place to show off my new 
extra front wheel.
This is the entrance to their yard. 



The colours right now are ramping up to a whole new level of wonderful and it's so satisfying to point my little camera phone in almost any direction to  capture these rapturous scenes.


The backdrop of blue is breathtaking.


I also had a chance to take Asher for a quick coffee drive and somehow we once again found a little "backyard library".
He's a ray of sunshine in my life.


And now for the REALLY BIG NEWS.


This beautiful family was introduced to me about a month ago and we have decided together that they are going to move right into my house and do life with me.
Along with some organic farming and community living.


I'm happy and a little scared and excited and a little nervous.
In giving up my own "personal space" and the independence I have here I am gaining a whole new family and way of doing life.
I believe God has orchestrated something here and I want to make the best of it and trust that this will be life-giving for all of us.  

It also relieves me of having to look after the house and puppies all by myself since Anita will be moving out at the end of the month.  
This gives me the freedom to go and visit Patrice & Daniel & Nicole at the coast when I feel like going on an adventure.

Stay tuned for more on this story!
They will be moving in at the end of the month...



No comments: