Thursday, February 23, 2017

February Fun




The longer I work at this school the more I love it.
This was what the staffroom looked like on one cold February day.


When you've got teachers that show up looking like this...


who get their students to run around giving out notes and flowers like this...


and there are groups of kids in the lobby looking like this..


Then you're glad you got up and braved the cold morning.

Because who could resist teaching a small, very sweet lion to read??  


Celebrating life, every single day.
Flowers, cards, kids, costumes, friends and love...
The mercies of God hunt me down,
His love pours out of heaven into my heart and splashes all around.
I was profoundly grateful to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the day my life was preserved on the 13th of this month.
I was profoundly grateful to take my kids out for supper on family day.
Profoundly grateful for a friend that would think to send me a card like this for Valentine's Day.

Every good and perfect gift comes from above... from the Father of Heavenly Lights.



He is my Great and Awesome Creator
He is Love 
And 
He Is Amazing...



No comments: