Friday, March 10, 2017

Sister Love






My precious sister has been staying here for a few weeks while she's dealing with some health issues and it's been a really sweet time.
I've missed having quality time with her as we are usually dividing our time looking after Mom and Tante Hilda's needs - so this has been a huge blessing.


She's here with little Pupcake who is an absolute delight.
Due to his "territorial" nature, Elsie has had to design several outfits for Pupcake  that prevent him from being able to "mark" various areas in the house.


In other words, he now has to wear a diaper and is dressed in baby clothes to hold it in place!  
Very funny business indeed.


Moose and Ladybug have grown more tolerant over time with this feisty little guy who has moved into their space. 


The other day I had all sorts of energy to finally dig out my sewing machine and I  made new covers for our heat bags.  It was so much fun to use the pretty fabric that was leftover from my foray into quilting and to make the bags look extra cozy with little hearts stitched on.  



Here is a little pillow case and matching heat bag cover that I made for Elsie out of some flannel. 
So glad that God is in the house, bringing healing and joy and precious sister time. 



No comments: