Sunday, May 29, 2016

Another Birthday Bash



Driving down to my friends birthday I was compelled to stop and capture this very moment in time.
These colours, the clouds, the hills and the vineyards.
Absolutely magnificent. 

It's hard to believe that I get to enjoy this kind of view on a regular basis...I am GRATEFUL from the very depths of my being and it spills out in worship and praise to the incredible designer and creator of ALL OF THIS! 


It was my sweet little friend Donara's birthday and her dear husband put on a wonderful steak and seafood feast for us as we gathered to honour her one wild and precious life. 
Such a lover of God, of His Word
Rescuer of the downtrodden and hopeless
Singer of beautiful songs...


There were beautiful views and exquisite flowers....



good friends and good food. 



Even some organic wine that made us feel ALIVE! 



Such a fun space to fill and to enjoy...


So many stories to share and moments to savour.


I'm grateful for so many groups of wonderful women in my life. 





No comments: