Saturday, February 13, 2016

Good Morning



Look who was peeking in my bedroom window this morning when I pulled up my blinds?! 
Two of her buddies were lying under the nearby tree where I am guessing they spent the night.


I had gotten up after having a horrible night of aching joints, spasms, little sleep and a heavy chest, but this sight warmed my heart and provided a much needed diversion. 
I watched the three beauties nibbling at grass and walking gracefully between the trees in the orchard.  


This was my view last night as I went out with the dogs.  Not easy to make out the crescent moon, but it was spectacular and it feels like our winter has ended.
We have had lots of rain which has been melting away the substantial snowpack and it has been smelling fresh and hopeful outside.


So even though it's been overcast and wet it feels like we have turned a corner.
I don't want to get too excited, but I think winter is retreating.


1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Godly young woman. I am so glad to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also glad to stop by your blog post and know your Maiden's Voyage. I am so blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you because of who you are in the Lord Jesus Christ I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India and I love to get connected with the people of God around the world to be encouraged, strengthen and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 36 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)con and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you , your family and friends. Also wish you a blessed and a Christ centered New year.