Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy to be Home


I arrived home last Friday morning after a long night of sitting in the airport and on planes. The flight was delayed in Kona so I found some people and said a bit of Luke to them.  They didn't react with complete joy and excitement so I stopped and fell asleep for a bit leaning on my carry on luggage.


It was wonderful to have Sara, Patrice and Gayle waiting at the airport to welcome me with flowers and a sign.
Ahhh, I am blessed with the most amazing people in my life.


And I have been most delighted to be home.
The freedom and joy I am experiencing with my car and my accessible home is multiplied a thousand times over due to the limitations I felt while in Hawaii.

Oh I am so grateful to God for my friends and my life here in Kelowna that works for me.  The time in Hawaii was amazing and rich and rewarding, but the  obstacles truly felt HUGE and LIMITING.  (the ones I wrote about repeatedly….don't want to mention them AGAIN)

So I was back at work this morning - greeted with another welcome bouquet!!
The sun is shining and the sky is blue.
Spring has sprung and I am happy to be home.




No comments: