Monday, March 29, 2010

Beautifully Comical

I took the doggies out for their nightly constitutional and decided that I am just so glad that I have them to get me out of the house so often.
Tonight the sky was purply dark and the moon so bright - highlighting the clouds beneath it and creating an immensely beautiful canopy. The air was crisp and fresh and I was so grateful to be capturing that moment with God.
Nature singing the glory of our Creator
Lord of the starfields...

The dogs run across the grass looking for the perfect spot.
Moose squatting in his awkward pose, his white coat shining in the moonlight while Ladybug leaps happily about celebrating her momentary victory. She is lithe and graceful.
They are beautifully comical.

And my heart is full and happy.
Have had such sweet times with the son.
"A Taste of the Town" yesterday after church.
Moments shared in my room and meals around the table.
A text message thanking me for supper and the lifegiving words "I love you".

Super good news that the girl is back in the country.
A sweet reunion will be enjoyed so very soon.
She is well and she is safe.
Full of adventures and stories and life changing experiences.
So for now I will rejoice.
I will enjoy the moment of contentment and anticipation.
Gratitude fills my heart.

No fear, just joy in the moment.
I don't have to solve any big problems right now.
Just enjoy the present and trust for tomorrow.

No comments: