Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pressed Down...

I am so happy to have my dear girl home. What a sweet reunion we had at the airport - welcoming the group with balloons and waves and cheers and of course I had my crazy red Canada flag hat on.
Because Canada is a wonderful, wonderful place to come home to.



Such good friends gathered at the airport to celebrate with us and we continued the celebration with yummy drinks and story time at Starbucks on the way home.
The afternoon was spent on my bed, of course, with Daniel and Patrice sharing their pictures and stories and music.
Always music - such a gift that they both love it so.
And I lay drifting in and out of sleep, surrounded by what I love most in life.
Family and unity and joy.

Ah, my cup runneth over and I am so grateful.

My joy of her homecoming couldn't even be diminished by the fact that I had to do my three hour practicum teaching two days later. Now I have completed that as well and I'm over the ensuing migraine and I can live again!!

Tonight- the house will be full of more family.
A big pot of chili bubbles on the stove and the welcome mat is out.

Rich, rich rich, with the finest of fare...

No comments: