Monday, March 22, 2010

So many Favorites!


Just noticing how many favorite things I get to enjoy... all in one day even!
Like having ready made food (as in leftovers) in my fridge.
And having a wonderful (dangerous?) microwave to heat up those tasty leftovers!
And of course my favorite heat bags. OHHH how I love, love, LOVE my heat bags.
Which also take their turn in the aforementioned microwave. Giving me long cozy warm episodes in my bed so I can enjoy my open bedroom window DAY AND NIGHT without freezing.
Speaking of my bedroom window - I think it is in my favorite room in this house! Looking out over the prettiest view, day after day, season upon season. Laying on my comfy bed under those heat bags with my FAVORITE DOGS keeping me company.
A short phone call from my most Favorite Mom - a blessing beyond measure.
Sweet reassuring voice. Truly a favorite if there ever was one.

And I must also mention that I had my absolute favorite drink this afternoon - a big glass full of coke on ice. While reading a wonderful book - one of my favorite activities that I haven't done alot of because of all the homework from college.
Plus I got to teach an eager, hardworking student today which is another one of my favorite things to do! And I got a phonecall from my favorite son who is on his way home from Hawaii. I'll get to see him tonight, God willing. And my favorite daughter will be home next Monday and just thinking about her makes me happy.

It's almost unbelievable when you start counting your blessings - even your favorite ones. Because if I started listing my blessings (not just my favorites ) this would be the longest blog in history!
Seriously.
So I know God is listening and I just want to go on record as saying a HUGE THANK YOU for putting so incredibly many favorites into this particular day.

Playing outside with the dogs who make me smile soooo much. They are absolutely delightful with their unceasing eagerness to play. It is getting to be one of my favorite times of the day to be outside with them playing ball.

Yes, HE DAILY LOADS ME WITH BENEFITS - His unceasing kindness, grace and mercy and love are very favorite things that I often forget to even acknowledge.

But God is about as favorite as I can get so I'll go out on that fantastic note.

GOD WITHIN ME -
GOD AROUND ME
GOD BEFORE ME
GOD BEHIND ME

my Favorite who delights in giving good gifts to me!

No comments: